Are you interested in creating a blog or working on your own home improvement projects? Here is the list of website and home improvement tools we use and recommend so you can start right away!
- BlueHost: If you have any interest in setting up a new website or blog, BlueHost would be a great place to start. They not only offer very inexpensive hosting alternatives but they also make it so easy to set up your website, that you can have it up and running in less than 15 minutes! Never done it? It does not matter, check out this post for instructions on how to set it up.
- Long Tail Pro: How did you find our blog? Was it on Google? If that’s the case, that was thanks to Long Tail Pro, which is the tool we use for keyword research and analysis. Click here to learn more about how you can use it to improve your keyword selection and grow your organic traffic!
HOME IMPROVEMENT TOOLS
These are some of the tools we use and recommend for home improvement projects.
As we’ve said before, though, these are not the tools you’d use to build a house. However, most of them are very inexpensive and work great for home improvement projects. If you would like to more learn about them and have a better idea of what we’ve used them for, check out this post.
- Porter Cable 6-Gallon Portable Air Compressor, Finishing Nailers, and Stapler Combo
- Dremel Multi-Max Oscillating Tool
- Wagner Heat Gun
- Klein Tools 25′ Steel Fishing Tape
- Ryobi Round Over Router
- Ryobi Sander
- Ridgid 7″ Tile Wet Saw
- Ryobi 15 AMP, 10-Inch Table Saw with Steel Stand
- Wagner Power Painter Plus
*This page contains affiliate links